If you don't have a great brand name yet, what are you waiting for..?
Register Your Trademark For Only R1,950.00
This includes a comprehensive name or logo search !
- Our free preliminary trademark search is done on the official database of CIPC, the registry of trademarks in South Africa.
- This is the first step to quickly assess whether your proposed trademark might be available for registration.
- Even if your proposed trademark does not appear on the list we will send you, the results should never be used for registration purposes.
- An in-depth search is the cornerstone of your trademark.
OUR TRADEMARK REGISTRATION SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Free comprehensive trademark search included in our deals - (tip: don't use basic search results for registration purposes)
- Industry standard availability trademark searches
- Preparation and filing of trademark applications by qualified trademark attorneys
- All for R1,950.00 inclusive per word mark or logo
- Personalised quotes to suit your needs and budget
- Renewal of trademarks at only R875.00 per trademark.
- International trademark registration at unbeatable prices!
TRADEMARK REGISTRATION YOU CAN AFFORD
- We believe that every trademark is unique. Choose one of our package deals or we will give you a tailor-made quote for your individual needs.
- We will provide you with the best possible advice to get the most from your trademark investment. Register a trademark today!
- Check out our package deals or we will assess your needs in full and help you to decide the best course of action for your specific requirements. Ultimately, you decide the extent of the protection you want.
WHAT IS A TRADEMARK?
WHY SEARCH A TRADEMARK?
TIPS FOR A GOOD TRADEMARK
We have teamed up with a network of skilled professionals found around the world and can now offer you very low prices on all trademark services in more than 80 countries ...more
Trademark registration in South Africa lasts 10 years, after which you must renew your trademark registration. The 10 years are counted from the day of ...more
WHY REGISTER A TRADEMARK?
You will get the exclusive rights to use your trademark in respect of the goods or services for which it was registered. This will prevent unauthorised use of your trademark...more
Do I Need to Trademark My Company Name?--- Yes! If you have not trademarked your company name yet, it could cost you a lot of money to protect in the future or you might even lose the rights to use it. Say your trademark is YARIS and your company is called TOYOTA. If you didn't trademark TOYOTA, anyone can file a trademark for TOYOTA. Now you have a predicament and possibly a huge legal bill to fight off the infringer.