Have you protected your most valuable business asset yet?
... because if you imagine it, we'll safeguard it.
TRADEMARK Registration only R1,950.00
per trademark in 1 class - comprehensive search included
*discounts apply for multiple applications
"A very big Thank You from Stephan and myself for all your help in successfully registering Team CatFish for us, we are absolutely thrilled!" Lisa Woollacott, Director & "The Fish"
Results will be delivered via email ASAP.
We conduct a basic search to determine the availability of your trademark. Results should not be used for registration purposes.
FREE TRADEMARK CHECK
- Our free preliminary trademark search is done on the official database of CIPC, the registry of trademarks in South Africa.
- This is the first step to quickly assess whether your proposed trademark might be available for registration.
- An in-depth search is the cornerstone of your trademark. A multi - database, comprehensive search is included in our trademark registration fees.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Free comprehensive trademark search included in our deals - (tip: don't use basic search results for registration purposes)
- Our trademark searches comply with industry standards.
- Preparation and filing of trademark applications by qualified trademark attorneys.
- All for R1,950.00 inclusive per word mark or logo.
- International trademark registration at unbeatable prices!
- Choose one of our trademark package deals.
- Discounts for multiple trademark registrations.
- If our package deals don't fit, we will assess your needs in full and help you to decide the best course of action for your requirements.
- If you have budget restrictions, look to trademark at least your word mark in one class.
- We will provide you with the best possible advice to get the most from your trademark investment. Register a trademark today!
WHAT IS A TRADEMARK?
- A trademark identifies the goods and / or services of the owner of the mark. It provides protection to the owner of the mark by ensuring exclusive rights to use it to identify goods or services, or to authorize another to use it in return for payment.
- A trade mark may consist of words, numerals, drawings, signs, symbols, colours or combinations thereof.
- Your trademark can be a brand name, a slogan, a logo or a specific shape or a combination thereof, for example:...more
WHY SEARCH A TRADEMARK?
- You need to determine whether another business is already using a trademark that’s identical or similar to the one you want to use to ensure that you won’t violate someone else’s trademark rights.
- A basic trademark search only serves the purpose of checking if your proposed trademark already exists. It should never be used for trademark registration purposes.
- Beware of trademark search providers who do not send you the trademark search results - in all likelihood all they did was a basic search...more
TIPS FOR A GOOD TRADEMARK
- Choosing a trademark that uses descriptive words of your business may not be effective enough to distinguish your brand name from another business.
- Combining a word with a graphic element is a clever way to make your trademark distinguishable and unique.
- Keep these 10 rules of thumb in mind when deciding upon your trademark:
- Do not copy! In the long run this may be expensive if you are asked to withdraw your trademark...more
WHY REGISTER A TRADEMARK?